Williams & Associates has deep experience representing clients in Internal Revenue Service (IRS) administrative proceedings. As the IRS expands its reach and the tax code becomes more complex, individuals and companies can inadvertently step into gray areas. International entities face even more complicated situations. We provide expert insight, guidance and representation.
Among our services:
- Negotiating the scope of an audit
- Contesting summonses
- Submitting intallment plans and offers-in-compromise.
- Obtaining pre-filing rulings and technical advice memos
- Representing clients in meetings with authorities and negotiation sessions
- Handling administrative appeals
- Securing fast-track mediation
- Advising on dispute resolution alternatives
- Representing clients in IRS examinations, IRS appeals, before state and federal tax courts, Court of Federal Claims, US district court and courts of appeal